Team Dirty Disco Kitchen Inferno cooked up a killer 5-course vegan meal at Iron Beats 2 Cook-off/DJ-competition at Langton Labs.
- First course: uramakizushi roll with chinese broccoli flowers, fresh persimmon, avocado, wasabi, and served with pickled ginger and a soy-balsamic-ginger-mushroom reduction
- Second course: persimmon mimosa with various citrus juices and tiny umbrellas
- Third course: marinated and broiled tempeh with stir-fried Chinese broccoli, shiitake mushrooms, red cabbage, and spinach with a miso-shiitake gravy
- Fourth course: coconut green tea persimmon sorbet, chilled and carbonated by dry ice
- Fifth course (served with fourth course): 6-layer vegan rainbow cupcakes, featuring persimmon puree in the orange layer
Team Disco: Bonnie, Michelle, Gabe, Melanie, and Michael.